Monday 17 March 2014

JLO - I Luh Ya Papi Ft French Montana

)
I Luh Ya Papi [feat. French Montana] [Explicit]

JLO Still Jenny from the block, JLO's day job nowadays might be judging on American Idol but she's also gearing up to release her eighth studio album after dropping the single 'Same Girl' in January and she's just released this one called 'I Luh Ya PaPi' featuring rapper French Montana.

There aren't any real suprises on the track it got some sing-talking, some funky beats and a more R&B influence than her typical Latin flavor and some have already been panning it as not really setting the world alight however it does grow on you after a few listens

Would I download it? probably but then I like JLO and its nice to hear new stuff from her and by the way can anyone tell me what does 'I Luh Ya Papi' mean. 


Links:



I Luh Ya Papi [feat. French Montana] [Explicit] Download At Amazon.com
Download JLO Tracks On iTunes

JLO Official Websites
Follow JLO:
JLO On Twitter
JLO On Facebook
JLO On Instagam
JLO On Youtube 



No comments:

Post a Comment